Monday, April 28, 2008

Last Day in Kunming

Today is officially my last full day in Kunming for tomorrow I fly to Shanghi, overnight, and then back to the states on the 30th.  Departing China will be bittersweet because as much as I want to see friends and family back in the good ol' US of A, I have had a wonderful experience in China and have met people and seen places that has left a lasting impression.  However, I cannot be too upset because I do plan on coming back in July and continuing my work and research with Bob and the China-California Heart Watch.  Anyways, enough with the sentimental talk, lets cut to the chase.....what has been going on for the past two weeks?  Simply put, a lot.
 
 

Please scroll down to see more recent photos of the conference and our wrap up days in Kunming, and to read more about the conference...

No comments: