Monday, April 28, 2008

Wrapping up the journey...Gratitude and Significance of Chinacal.org

 Well I think that pretty much wraps it up.  I can't express enough gratitude to those who helped me partake in such a unbelievable and memorable experience.  The China California Heart Watch is an amazing organization that, amongst its humanitarian efforts (ie. running free clinics, providing medication, and offering grants for sick children), also strives to educate village doctors about the importance of treating hypertension.  I encourage all those who are interested to check out the website www.chinacal.org .  Also if anyone would like to ask me some questions, feel free to write me at hanleyjason@gmail.com. 

1 comment:

ryanmwaterfield said...

Jason,
I've enjoyed reading about your experience in China. I hear that you're heading back there - what an amazing experience and important work. Keep posting! rwv